동방신기
this site the web

eww~ stupid 아조씨!!!!!!

Ergh~ i met a perverted old malay guy on the bus.. i was sitting at the upper seat on the bus and this pervert came up later..he stood in front of me,holding the pole.. i thought it was just normal ,so i didn't really pay attention on him.... Later,i felt something uneasy against my knee..omo,he's gotten near to me,with his lower body part.. ahh!!!!!!! such a humuliation!!!!! He acted as if nothing has happened,and i too sat a bit to the sideways...the uneasy felling was gone foe a moment,but then it came back again... wat the!!! F****** U you pervert old man..how i wish i could have kicked his 'tut'!! but the angle was just not right!!!! If i raised my knee it would make him more happier..shit!!! When the bus stopped at Jusco,i immediately stepped down from the seat...and the pervert even glance at me~ PUI!!!! my precious kneecap!!!! >_< 야!!!편태아조씨, don't let me see you again or i'll kick your 'tut' until u can't have sex!!!!! eish~~~ totally gross!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies