동방신기
this site the web

SHOPPING~~ Please~~

gahh.. I want to go shopping with my friends!!!!!! Or my mum~~ I've not done my CNY shooping spree yet..CNY is just around the corner,what am i going to wear?? This is a freaking disaster!!!! TT___________TT And I still need to replenish my cosmetic products~ My make-up remover,my gel eye liner. Possibilities of getting all of it at The Face Shop....Etude House is also not bad,but as i've mentioned before,sometimes the products are too toyish~ It looks pretty and cute,but the quality of it...Okay,it depends on each individuals~ I prefer The Face Shop,especially the mascara..Gosh,I just love it!!! Though its not black enough,but still,i love it~ If TFS can improve on their packaging,I think it will attract more teenagers to buy...Cuz sometimes the packaging looks like it's meant for 아주마 to use~~ As the saying goes: Every cent pays it off well. The price range is higher,but the results are 짱!!!!

Besides from my cosmetics...Ahh~ BAG!!! I need a new bag~~ I'm thinking of 1 that is black with tacks on it..Abit of rock style...My shoes too~ But I'm not sure if I would really buy a black one,cuz I don't really like the color black~ maybe a deep purple will do too~~ And I'm gonna buy maybe 2 pieces of dress, a short coat, and hoodies!!!! I'm so into hoodies these days...And of course accessories~ a few pair of earrings(maybe buying from aunty~) and fashion rings....Hmm..What else??? Yeah,tank tops!!! I've already bought 1,but I think i will buy another 2 more...And not forgetting the Blincon contact lens...RM80 for 3 months,I'll give it a try (since it's from Korea~XD)

Days are slow and hard....I don't know why i'm feeling that nowadays~ At work,at home & at school....But time flies when I watch Hwang Jini.... kyaa~~~ Though i will cry everytime i watch this drama,but this drama is really good!!! I got to see alot of gorgeous hanbok,and understand more of Korean traditional culture...Hwang Jini fever now!!!! Thanks alot to my Ye Ji eonni for recommending this drama to me~ ^^ Anyway,JUST ACCOMPANY ME TO GO SHOPPING!!!! AND HAIRCUT!!!!!!!! Oh my god..Haircut..The hardest part.... About getting my hair with color,i think i will have to wait until my birthday.. Nevertheless, Ye Ji eonni will be going to pasar malam with me tonight..Yahooo!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies