동방신기
this site the web

Changmin ahh~~ our dear TVXQ's maknae...

My friend from Facebook posted some unseen footage of Changmin,helping his hyeongs when they were going through a hard time...This is what the update was:

When his hyungs are in a difficult spot, the youngest steps out to support them. On DBSK's 4th comeback stage, all the members caught a cold, on that day Jaejoong's condition was the most serious. Now please watch Changmin. Jaejoong who is affected by his cold is finding it hard to sing. Changmin is watching him worriedly. Once his part is over, he turns to watch Jaejoong again. He continues to watch Jaejoong to make sure he's okay. During the adlib part, Changmin watches Jaejoong struggle with the notes and watches him worriedly. Even though Jaejoong sings well, Changmin still seems to be unsettled and worried. 2007.11.16 THSK is performing Forever Love. On that day, everyone was down with a cold again. It was hard on all of them once again, but Junsu particularly was hit the hardest. Once again, observe Changmin. Changmin who is watching Junsu from time to time. When Junsu has to hit his high notes, his voice sounds like he is struggling. Changmin continues to watch over Junsu. Suddenly, he raises his mike and follows Junsu's high notes. (@1.46, OMG I never even noticed although I've watched this performance tens of times. Compared this with the original Forever Love performance in Bigeast and this is supposed to be Junsu's solo.) Changmin is still worried and keeps continues watching Junsu. Listen to it one more time, Changmin's voice is supporting Junsu's. YH: our youngest, changmin. actually although we joke around a lot, Changmin has the deepest thoughts in thsk, and he knows how to manage and support this hyungs well. There are times where Changmin displays his charm as the youngest but there are also times that he is as mature as his hyungs. Your thoughts are always the deepest; one whom THSK cannot do without. An important presence, Shim Changmin. Thanks for the tip, ekin_hardy Video: TohoDancoFighto + makirain + YUAERUBI Credit: candy_swirlz@dbsg
This is the video clip: (embedding disabled by request)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ajxfMG5JWY

Omo..I never knew that..Especially the LITI part..I thought it was just a pose or something similar because normally,when singers sing ballads,they don't often look at the screen.. i thought it was just normal of him to be standing in their position..I didn't know that the worried face he showed was not to express the sad and deep feelings in the song,but to really worry Jaejoong deep from his heart... I think all of us missed that part right?? ALL OF US did~
And the 'Forever Love' part...I have not seen this performance before *they have too much..agree??* But when i saw this,I know that Junsu was not feeling well that time..The song was a little bit off tune during the middle part...And the moment Junsu sings the high note, Changmin raised his mic,and that was only about 2 seconds on screen..He supported Junsu's high note part..He didn't want Junsu to be embarassed and felt guilty due to his cold that will ruin the song...So he sang along too~ How considerate of him~~

I'm in tears after i finished watching the video~ That is why I love you Shim Changmin..That is why I fell in love with you~ I was attracted to Yunho at first when I first knew TVXQ..But when I had a real good look at you guys' profiles and photos, your mezmerising eyes caught my attention..From that moment onwards,I fell deeply in love with you..So deep that I knew I couldn't live without you~

So listen up 심창민!! Stay single for me until we both meet in Korea!!!!!!! We'll have an unforgettable dating experience together,and be the best couple ever!!!! We'll get married too!!!!!!!!! UNDERSTAND??!!! YOU AND I ARE DESTINIED TO BE TOGETHER!!! 사랑해~~~
This is the photo You caught me with~ I can't escape now~~


______________________________________________________________________________________
For your latest info, I'm still on a cold war with him...Everyone said I should be more generous because I'm the elder one.He didn't do it on purpose too~ I actually DID have this thought too... Then i told myself, okay~ Just forgive him...I will download all the songs again..Pictures~~ Haizz..Someday...Somehow.. But when i log in to the website where I normally download all their albums there,I can't download any of it!!!!! SHIT!!!!! The anger and those bad memories just came back and blew up my brain~ So sorry...Forgiveness not given!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies