동방신기
this site the web

BEAST~~~

ohohoho~~~ I've gotten myself into hiatus mode again~~ one of BEAST member : Jang Hyun Seung.. is driving me crazy!!! ahh~~~~ Well,actually,there is another one, name Yong Jun Hyeong,but I'm not that crazy about him~~ hahaha~~ Oh my god~~ Hyun Seung is so cute!!! Actually,when I first saw BEAST on Music Bank, I dislike Hyun Seung cuz he has the toilet bowl hairstyle that i hated most~I focus more on Jun Hyeong..But then,when the song 'Mystery' came out..BANG!!!! He had a haircut and looked great in the suit!!!! kyaa~~~~ And of course the head movement..Gosh~ I'm so into him nowadays!!!!

I thought he was the maknae for the group,cuz he has a cute baby face...But then it turns out to be Yo Seob..Well,nevermind~~ As long as he's there~ kakaxx~~ And i too found out that he was a former member of Big Bang!!!! Woah~~~ His stage name was SO-1 then....He was dropped out due to his shyness...But thank god,he came back as a man in BEAST~ muahahahahhaahaha~~~ *sorry..i know i sound like a maniac~~ XP* I started searching for their pictures on facebook [actually I was searching for HIS photos,not BEAST photos..] and i bumped into some~~ But most of them were pictures of him during the 'Bad Girl' times,so i don't really get much recent photos of him~

I watched Music Bank today,and their performance today is too CUTE!!!! hahah~~ I'm not sure Hyun Seung forgot his moves,or missed the rhythm for that 2 seconds,but i spotted it~ wahh~~ He is so cute standing there stunned..hahahah~~ And then when the camera focuses on him,he smiled to hide his mistakes~~ So damn freaking cute!!!! kyaa~~~~ I can't stop laughing and screaming.. *Hyun Seung cuteness overflowing~~* and luckily,i found the performance for today..Thanks to the uploader at Youtube -
popkisssicle3... And I'm into Jang Geun Suk, Taemin and Eun Ji Won too!!!! Oh my god~~ They are too cute and random!!!!! Gahh~~~ Suddenly i feel like I am already a nuna, who like all those guys which are cute.. But I'm only 18+ this year!!!!! NO~~~~~~~~ But now only Taemin is younger than me..Jang Geun Suk, Hyun Seung and Eun Ji Won are older than me..So I can still call them oppa~~ hohohohoho~~

Hmm~~ Changminnie went to Brisbane a few days ago..JaeJoong,YuCheon and YuHwan followed suit..Then Junsu went too~~Yunho..I think he was visiting his grandmother at the hospital at that time..But some said he went... hah...How i wish to see the 5 of them hanging around together~~ If not because of the lawsuit..Everything will be perfect~ Finished watching 'Dating On Earth' to... Star cast by wuli TVXQ oppas~~ Cried alot,cuz i can finally see the 5 of them together,and speaking in korean~~ It may sound stupid to some of you out there, but it is a great treasure to us Cassiopeia... TVXQ, we'll Always Keep The Faith!!!! mideoyo~~~ ^^


@ Hyun Seung ahh~~ the one in orange hair~~


Enjoy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies